BLACK HOLE

BLACK HOLE

Give me your hate
to absorb and to ache
to know it to feel
don´t worry it is not safe

thinking is under control
where do you want go, now?
I see the only direction
to my hidden dirty conscience

rules in chaos, chaos in rules

hate inside
love around
old times, friends, memories and new sadness

Take a look to the black hole
the force without vision

Space where everything fuse in one
and then break into pieces

I left my soul on the otherside
no matter how you count
days in year, year from days
I left my soul on the otherside

we let the love slow die

2 days have remained
to 5 years
we let the love slow die
when day have changed in night

lie in lie, live in lie
unreleased desires, broken dreams
I see in negative, I fade away
You ´ve never seen my private hell

You let your demon run
I let my devil to control my love
they both stay behind whewn I´m leaving
your room and you...
you breath them with my kisses
they hold us down if we try to fly






lyrics by butcher (he speaks english realy fluently)

0 komentárov: