Monotone standart

Monotone standart

Moment of joy, shorter than time of waiting
Excitement in my fingers, when I experience something new
Fire from mouth, taste deeper than deepest eyes
I deductin´expectation from sunset to next late night

morning passions, midday disillusionment
at the evening I blow my complaintes with smoke away
time will find everyone of us, but we´will never grow old
my madness will keep me in sweet purple excess

don´t cry for people, you´re leavin´old habits ´cause we must move on
I don´t share about my memories with them
until they´re hidin´their thoughts

oh madness please don´t stop, ´cause fever start me up
until I´m wastin´my time
until I´m wastin´my time
I´m still breakin´ thy line

just no emotions, stereotype in hearts
our foundations are paleced in our hands
you lead me, you believe me
you absorb our dispute and throw it to the past
to use it next days


the wheel of live will stop at right moment once
or at least slow down for sad nights
even so I will return back to my old habits
whatever you want or not






lyrics exclusivly by Darthez

0 komentárov: